It’s the end of the week! That means it’s cocktail time… This week’s cocktail is The Chocolate Martini or as we like to call it: The Chocolatini
It’s really simple to make, but it is Easter weekend (four days off – hurrah) so obviously we had to choose something chocolatey.
If you’re feeling adventurous, swap the vanilla vodka for mint, orange or any other flavour that takes your fancy (we hear that Corky’s sell a creme egg liqueur which sounds super scrummy)!
- Vanilla vodka
- Crème de cacao
- Mini creme eggs (for garnish)
- Cocoa powder (for dusting)
- Add the vodka, crème de cacao and ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass dusted with cocoa powder.
- Use a cocktail stick to skewer the mini Creme Egg and balance it on the side of the glass.
Of course if you’re feeling daring and want something even more rich and chocolatey, why not try the Tiramisu Easter Egg cocktail?