You know your father’s a sports mad dad if:
- You can guess his team’s result based on his mood
- He shouts at the TV during a game
- He goes running no matter what the weather
- He reels off endless sports statistics but forgets your birthday
- He speaks about the players as if he knows them all personally
If your dad is a super sports fan, then why not indulge his obsession this Father’s Day with our choice of gifts for the sports mad dad:
FIFA World Cup T-Shirt
Tour of Wembley Stadium
Adidas Originals Watch
Adidas Lite Pacer Shoes
Nike+ Fuelband SE
You know your father’s a gardening mad dad if:
- His boots are always muddy
- He knows the Latin names for plants
- He’s obsessed with having bonfires
- His plants get more attention than you do
- He’s got more than one lawnmower
If your dad is always pottering in the shed or digging in the garden, then we’ve got a host of perfect presents he’ll love this Father’s Day.
Dads really are awesome – they’re the ones who taught us to ride our first bike (and encouraged us to get back on when we fell off), provided the best hugs when we were upset (although he struggled to say the right thing) and taught us all we ever needed to know about cars, computers and barbecues.
Your dad might not be outwardly affectionate, but deep down he likes to feel appreciated.
We’ve found some super Father’s Day gifts (plus some great Father’s Day cards) so that you can show the special man in your life how much he means to you.
What’s your dad like?
Everyone’s dad is unique – I mean my dad isn’t into football or rugby, but he loves motorbikes, live music and snowboarding.
My dad and I have a lot in common, but l always struggle with Father’s Day gift ideas for him.
We’ve come up with five different types of dad to try to make it easier to find the perfect gift this Father’s Day:
You know your father’s a chilled dad if:
- Homer Simpson is his hero
- He loves taking naps
- He has the local takeaways on speed dial
- He has his own special spot where no-one else can sit
- He organises his life around certain TV programmes
If your dad loves watching TV and vegging out on the sofa, then spoil him this Father’s Day with our ideas for a chilled out dad.
Retro Air Popcorn Maker £51.99 (+51ep)
Silver iPad Mini 16GB
Budweiser Mini Fridge
Sony Playstation 4
Beats by Dr Dre